South Williamsport, PA
Tom Waffenschmidt is President of the Lycoming Law Association.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Pennsylvania, 1990
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Pennsylvania, 1991
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit, 1993
- Georgetown University Law Center, Washington, District of Columbia
- J.D. - 1990
- Slippery Rock University, Slippery Rock, Pennsylvania
- B.A. - 1987
- Honors: summa cum laude
- Swiss Court Clarifies Judicial Assistance in U.S. and German Cases 5 International Enforcement Law Reporter 9
- The Ins and Outs of Securities Arbitration, The Barrister, Vol. XXIII, No. 1, Spring, 1992
- Ledger v. Eddy, 710 A.2d 1227, 1998, Pa. Super.
- Merrill, Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith v. Staiman, 771 F. Supp.102, 1991, M.D. Pa.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Lycoming Law Association, Former President
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association, Member, Board of Governors, 1999 to Present
- Federal Bar Association, Member
- Phi Alpha Delta