Protecting Your Rights After An Accident
If you or a loved one suffered injuries in a car accident, at work or due to a medical error, you likely feel a range of strong emotions and may be confused about what, if any, legal steps you should take. Insurance companies are notorious for trying to capitalize on these types of situations and continuously seek to settle accident claims quickly and for far less than an injured party deserves.
At The Waffenschmidt Law Firm, LLC, we stand up to the insurance companies. Our experienced personal injury attorneys will protect your rights and aggressively advocate on your behalf to obtain fair and just compensation for your injuries.
Experienced And Aggressive Legal Representation
For more than 35 years, we have worked hard to recover millions of dollars for residents in Williamsport and throughout Lycoming County who suffered injures due to the negligence of others. We will fight for your rights in any personal injury matter, including:
- Car accidents — Caused by drunk, speeding and distracted drivers
- Truck accidents — Involving fatigued drivers and poorly maintained equipment
- Workplace accidents — To secure workers’ compensation and pursue third-party claims
- Premises liability claims — Involving negligent business, property and dog owners
- Medical malpractice claims — Involving misdiagnosis, surgical errors and birth injuries
- Wrongful death claims — Stemming from car crashes, work accidents and hospital errors
If you suffered injuries due to the negligence of a driver, co-worker or medical professional, you need a strong legal advocate on your side. Our attorneys will provide the information, options and advice you need so you can make informed decisions and take decisive action.
With more than 35 years of combined experience, we help people throughout the greater Williamsport area get the money they need and deserve after an accident.
A Reputation Of Success
Our experience and results have continually won respect and repute within the legal community, and attorneys throughout Pennsylvania routinely refer cases to us.
We offer free initial consultations and work on a contingency basis. This means that we never collect any lawyers’ fees unless we secure the compensation and/or benefits that you and your loved ones need and deserve.