Settlements & Verdicts
- $2.54 Million verdict in a wrongful death case in Snyder County. This is the largest personal injury verdict ever in Snyder County
- $1.6 Million wrongful death case where a postal worker was killed when a distracted driver ran a red light.
- $1.5 Million wrongful death case where our client was killed in a head on collision.
- $1.1 Million case where a young and inexperienced driver was driving too fast on a windy road and lost control of the vehicle and crashed and killed our client who was a passenger in the vehicle.
- $1 Million for serious injuries suffered by our client in a motorcycle collision on the Golden Strip.
- $860,000 wrongful death case involving multi vehicle crash on I-80
- $850,000 settlement where our client suffered significant back injuries in car accident
- $800,000 medical malpractice case where our client lost sight in one eye as a result of negligent post op treatment
- $760,000 workers comp settlement for seriously injured construction worker. The settlement is one of the largest workers comp settlements in central PA